Nitrogen gasgeneratorer (N2)
Available in 5 models - Option with or without built in air compressor:
- MAESTRO-35 LCMS series:
With max. Output of 35 L/min of N2 gas.
- MAESTRO-64 LCMS series:
With max. Output of 64 L/min of N2 gas.
- MAESTRO-DF LCMS series:
The dual flow, specifically designed for the Agilent 6400 & 6500: to meet the drying, sheath, nebulization and collision gas requirements. The generator provides two continuous streams of nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’ unit.
- MAESTRO-15 LCMS OR MAESTRO-25 LCMS series:
With max. Output of 15 or 25 L/min of N2 gas.
- MAESTRO-TF LCMS series:
The triple flow, specifically designed to supply Curtain, Source & Exhaust gases with dry air and nitrogen for ABI SCIEX LCMS instruments.
Download brochure for N2 gasgeneratorer (PDF-file)
Features and benefits
- Fully regenerative PSA technology; reduce risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures
- Integral oil free compressor in option: fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and Alarm display with help menu
- Visual maintenance indication
- Outlet flow indicator
- Trend graph for QA reporting
- Energy saving Mode: Enables the compressor to switch off when nitrogen supply is not required.
- Remote access to screen using internet or GSM.
- Fit with wheels
High level of operator safety
- Unique 9 stage, fail safe, explosion protection system.
- Automatic internal/external H2 leak detection.
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled.
- H2 sensor in option for carrier gas use.
Good user interface
LCD touch screen showing in real time H2 pressure, H2 flow
rate, water quality, water level, and status of the system with
auto-diagnostic in case of alarms.
Class leading PEM cell
- Continuous monitoring of vital parameters.
- Unique cell construction and water quality management ensure reliability and longevity of the cell.
- 2 years cell warranty.
- Canister filling mode in serie to fill a large canister with the pressure of 16 bar to allow to have cartridge that can be used for portable GC in the fi eld.
- USB port available allowing the units to be connected to the
- PC in order to upgrade or train the user by internet.
- Auto refill water tank in standard for most of the range.
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232 or RS485 to interface the unit with customer’s PC software.
- Capabilities allowing to work in parallel mode.