The Osmomat 010 is a universal cryoscopic osmometer for the determination of molar masses in benzene solution and of the total osmolality in aqueous solutions.
- automatic calibration by switch
- no ice formation in the lower cooling system: reliable measurements even for long working periods
- measuring time approximately 1 min: valuable in case of serial measurements
- measurements and determination microprocessor controlled
- minimum sample volume: 50µL
- disposable plastic measuring vessels save time and costs
- automatic error detection and display
- optional measurement documentation by integrated matrix printer: date, time, sample number and measuring result are printed
Measurement: Freezing point osmometer
The total osmolality of aqueous solutions is determined by comparative measurements of the freezing points of pure water and of solutions. Whereas water has a freezing point of 0°C, a solution with saline concentration of 1 Osmol/kg has a freezing point of -1.858 °C.
Routine measurements in medical applications as well as measurements in industry and research.The Osmomat 010 determines mol masses in benzene solutions and the total osmolality of aqueous solutions. Small sample volumes and short measuring times allow extreme measuring requirements and serial measurements.
Oil industry.Electron microscopy. Intensive care laboratories. In vitro fertilization. Hemodialysis/Hemofiltration. Forensic medicine. Polymer characterisation. General medicine. Paediatrics. Urology. Veterinary medicine. PharmacyRoutine and researchClinical Laboratories. Gynaecology. Nephrology. Botany. Dispensaries etc.
For flere detaljer og pris, kontakt venligst MD Scientific via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org eller telefon: 7027 8565.
Vi har alle Gonotec kalibreringsstandarder og measuring vessels på lager.