Combined N2/AIR generator for Shimadzu LCMS
The MAESTRO-8050/1 is a dual flow generator, which has been specifically designed to meet the nitrogen and dry air needs to supply the Shimadzu LCMS 8045, 8050, 8060.
The generator is built with two internal air compressors as standard, and is extremely quiet in operation.
The configuration allows users to change the flow ratio of nitrogen and dry air from the touch screen display, such that the total flow is 25L/min, split between nitrogen and dry air.
The Generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures.
Reference : Maestro-8050/1 (with compressor)
- Fully regenerative PSA technology : reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the Shimadzu LCMS-8045, 8050, 8060
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor: no need for external air supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet double flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when gas supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port. To learn more, click here
- Fit with wheels
For more details and prices, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail email@example.com or phone +45 7027 8565.