Compact Solid Phase Extraction WorkStation
Method Development & Routine
The SPE 6.25ws developed and designed by Interchim is an intuitive automated SPE WorkStation that improve global productivity of the Sample Preparation while enhance Repeatability & Reproducibility with Optimum Sample Yield.
It handles Method Development capabilities & Routine Sample Prep in a box.
Interchim® SPE 6.25ws
- #1 – Sample from 0,1 up to 25ml.
Delayed start mode
- #2 – 6 columns
Sequential / Cascade mode
One plunger per column 1, 3 & 6ml
- #3 – Up to 9 collects per samples
Different Rack sizes (13×100, 16×100 & 18x150mm)
Rack refreshment in run for 9 collects more
- #4 – 10 solvents inlet + N2
3 wastes (Organic, Aqueous, Halogenated)
- #5 – Friendly integrated software with 9″ touch screen
- #6 – Automated sample injection & auto-sampler needle rinsing between each step