Download brochure (pdf)
YL's 5th-generation GC is starting to be a new powerful leader in a GC market. With strongly enhanced APCs (Advanced Pneumatic Control), installation of three units of inlet and detector for each enables to extend the various GC configurations to perform complex analyses.
YL6500 GC provides substantially reliable and precise data by every single part from the stable inlets to the extremely sensitive detectors as well as the innovative haptic touch pad strengthening user interface with a finger-tip.
Moreover, an intuitive chromatography data system with user-friendly interface improves the ease of instrument control and a network (LAN) communication speeds up a data process.
- Enlarged haptic color LCD (5.7″) showing all factors at a glance
- Classic and lab-suitable design
- Intuitive and user-friendly view by YL chromatography data system
- High speed data process by network (LAN) communication
- Enhanced APCs for all modules
- Upgraded column oven
- Programming ramp/plateaus : 25/26
- Temperature Stability : ± 0.01 ℃
- Maximum no.of inlet / detector installation : 3
- Various inlets available : Capillary(Split/Splitless) / Packed / On-column inlet
- Various detectors with high sensitivity available
- Flame ionization detector (FID): MDL < 2.0 pg C/sec
- Thermal conductiviy detector (TCD): MDL < 2.5 ng /ml
- Micro-thermal conductivity detector (µTCD): MDL < 400 pg/ml
- Nitrogen phosphorus detecotr (NPD):MDL < 0.4 pg N/sec, <0.2 pg P/sec
- Flame photometric detector (FPD)
- Electron capture detector (ECD) : MDL < 10 fg/sec
- Pulsed discharge detector (PDD)
- Pulsed flame photometric detector (PFPD)
- Saving user's valuable time with a high throughput autosample
- Improved column conditioning function
- Automatic set of split flow up to 5 ml/min on column conditioning
- Sensitive leak detection (H2)
- Prevention of oven malfunction (Over heating)
- Automatic stop when an oven door gets opened during operation
For flere detaljer og pris, kontakt venligst MD Scientific via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org eller telefon: 7027 8565.