- puriFlash® Columns – The separation tools
– Manufactured by Interchim under proprietary packing “Accurate Bed Technology™
– Purification results equivalent to a Prep LC column
– Compatible with any Flash system
– Stable @ up to 22 bars* /308 psi
- puriFlash® Columns – The separation tools – choose the right media
– Media selection requires consideration of sample volume, the nature of the analyte, analyte concentration and the inherent properties of the sorbent itself.
– Polymer loading capacities are higher than silica, however, silica sorbents exhibit greater selectivity.
– Silica & bonded silica are rigid supports that do not shrink or swell with solvents.
– The silica surface can be easily modified, this creates a potential for a large selectivity for purification from hydrophobic to hydrophilic interactions.
– The pH stability of bonded silica is limited, typically to within the range of 2 to 7.5, this is chemistry dependant.
– Interchim offers more than 20 different silica based selectivities.
– Interchim’s sorbents take advantage of our ultra pure spherical silica, and this achieves greater reproducibility, and establishes optimized sample recoveries.
Polymer sorbents are very stable from pH 1 to 14, they exhibit high loading capacities allowing for the purification of a broad range of compounds.
– Interchim’s polymers have a very high specific surface area that maximises pi-pi interactions.
– The capacity of our polymers are typically 15% greater than competitive polymers and 25% higher than silicas.
– These polymers are particularly suited for polar compound purification.
– The polymer surface can be easily modified and facilitates a large selectivity range from hydrophobic to hydrophilic interactions.
For flere detaljer og pris, kontakt venligst MD Scientific via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org eller telefon: 7027 8565.
Viser et enkelt resultat