Flash Purification No Longer Requires a Fume Hood!
Safe bench-top installation with the integrated fume enclosure maximizes lab productivity by performing flash purification outside the fume hood.
- >95% Recovery, 1.0 mAU UV Threshold
- 4g – 800g Flash Columns
- 4 – 300 ml/min @ 20 bar / 290 PSI
- Less than 14 Inches Wide
- Two Collection Racks, 18 x 150mm Tubes
- UV Diode Array Detector
- Reliable and Precise HPLC Pump
- 10-Second Switch, Normal to Reverse Phase
- TLC to Gradient Programming
- 15-Inch HD Touch Screen Controller
- Easy Access to UV Lamp and Flow Cell
- Collector Needle Wash, No Cross-Contamination
- Install on a Bench, Outside the Fume Hood
Dry Load & Liquid Load
High Volume, Through-Pump
Multiple Injection Sequence
Purification of synthesis reaction mixtures, natural product extracts, proteins and peptides from mg to gram quantities are easily accomplished with the PuriFlash XS 420. The multi-wavelength UV-DAD (diode array detection) includes real-time full spectra scanning to confirm purity.
The heart of the instrument is the iQuat gradient HPLC pump, which provides a quaternary gradient plus a dedicated purge line (A+B+C+D, i). A ten-second isopropanol purge prepares the flow path for either normal or reverse phase. The pump has 1% accuracy, which allows for shallow gradients without having to premix the mobile phase. Zero to 5% MeOH in DCM over 20 column volumes is accurate and reproducible.
For flere detaljer og pris, kontakt venligst MD Scientific via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org eller telefon: 7027 8565.