- LCMS, Sample evaporation, NMR, Glove box, Circular Dichroism, ICP
The nitrogen generators serie Tornado Lite offer to you a unique, innovative solution to nitrogen gas supply. A reliable, secure source of nitrogen can be produced from your existing compressed air supply, eliminating the need for liquid nitrogen or high pressure gas cylinders.
Conceived for a continuous operation, the Tornado Lite nitrogen generator can produce flow rates from a few liters per minutes to over NL/min at purities in oxygen content residual from 10 ppm to 3%.
The generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process, pressures, inlet air dewpoint and oxygen levels with continuous monitoring complete with alarms.
– Quick return on investment < 1 year
– After installation, the generator require minimal attention and Maintenance.
RELIABILITY AND SAFETY OF USE
– Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewar’s
– Nitrogen available on request 24H per day ensuring the walk of the process in a regular and uninterrupted way
COMPACT DESIGN AND FLEXIBLE MODULAR OPTION
– The system demands less floor space
– The modular concept means the generators can be multi banked if required (Master/Slave configuration) Evolutionary System adapting as your business grows and gas requirements change
- Fully regenerative PSA technology : reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- Varying flow rates and purities
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Oxygen sensor display with alarm
- Air inlet dewpoint display with alarm
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Analogue connections
- IP address for remote access via internet connection
- Quick and easy maintenance : access from front, no rear access required
- Automatic economy mode : enable to go in standby mode when no N2 is required
For more details and prices, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail email@example.com or phone +45 7027 8565.