New game-changing technology with the UHPLC columns – µPAC™
The columns – μPAC™ – Pillar Array Columns – a new generation of HPLC columns
- excellent separation
- unprecedented reproducibility
- unmatched robustness
Detect more molecules, with higher sensitivity, in tiny, complex biological samples
New small gas generator for the lab
MINI ALIZE gas generator for GC and GCMS applications
This small, high-purity nitrogen generator equipped with air compressor is the smallest and quietest on the market (<45 dB), allowing it to be placed under / on a bench next to the analytical instrument.
MINI ALIZE – Nitrogen Gas Generator
- GC-NPD, GC-FPD, GC-ECD, GC-AED, GC-MS, TOC, Atomic absorption, Sample evaporation, TGA, DSC
Utilizing the reliable and efficient PSA technique of separating Nitrogen and Oxygen is used to produce high quality Nitrogen Gas at various flows and purities.
The Generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures and oxygen level (optional).
New flash purification systems with artificial intelligence
Interchim has launched a whole new series of their puriflash systems.
The systems provide many new opportunities such as new software that can be controlled from an iPad.
From an image of TLC separation, the systems can find separation conditions – flow rate, solvents, which column is chosen – “artificial” intelligence.
New Nitric Oxide Products to be used with NOA 280i
- NOx Plus Sp Met – monitoring and delivery system for inhaled NO. Measures NO, NO2 , and O2. Also available with pulse oximetry and peripheral Methemoglobin monitoring capabilities.
- MGA 400, 800 – electrochemical multigas analyzer with 4 or 8 sensing capabilities, focusing on H2S, NO, NO2, CO, NH3.
- CELLNO – a sterile, standard platform for growing cell cultures which can be fully integrated with NOA 280i to monitor all NO released from the media in a closed circuit. CellNO is designed to eliminate foaming of samples especially samples containing high amount of proteins.
- Nitrite & S-Nitrosothiol Stabilizing Serum – a platform to extend the shelf life of samples by preventing the decay of NO concentration in high protein liquids like blood. Amber vials will be sold in a small variety of sample volumes. Solution extends viability of biological samples from a few minutes to a few weeks.
- NO2 to NO converter – previously available from GE/Sievers, this unit reduces the levels of NO2 in the incoming gas to less than 2 ppm using a novel catalytic reduction process. This technology not only reduces NO2, but allows it to be measured as it is converted back to NO. This product is still in developmental stages, and is intended for use in conjunction with our family of NO analyzers (NOA 280i, NOx Plus, MGA 400)
Thank you for the many visits at our stand at LabDays in Copenhagen on 12-13 September 2018 and the people who attended the talk by M. Eysberg: “Improved Electrochemical Detection for Emerging Analyses in Pharma & Food” – our distributor from Antec Scientific.
MD Scientific presented the following instruments at LabDays:
- Electrochemical detectors & analyzers – from Antec Scientific
- Light scattering instruments – from Wyatt
- Osmometers – from Gonotec
- Sievers Nitric Oxide Analyzer – NOA 280i – from GE/Zysense
- Water purification systems – from Adrona
Please contact us, if you need more information.