- LCMS, Sample evaporation
The CALYPSO DS Nitrogen generator has been specifically designed to meet the gas flow, purity and pressure requirements of LCMS instruments.
The Nitrogen generator uses pressure swing adsorption technology (PSA) combined with a pressure management in two steps to produce pure nitrogen gas with a high flow, high pressure and purity.
The CALYPSO DS is available with integrated oil free air compressor using the Energy Saving Technology mode (EST). It is extremely compact and quiet in operation.
The generator is controlled using the latest in color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, N2 Flow and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
IMPROVE ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS PERFORMANCE
Improve analytical instruments performance
IMPROVE LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
Quick return on investment < 1 year. No gas cylinder rental bottles, no price inflation. The 2-stage pressure design allows
the two compressors to work at their optimum pressure range which is reducing the stress on the compressors and as result extending the life time of the compressors – which is a considerable saving.
Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewar’s.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology in Two Step (DS-PSA)
- High Nitrogen pressure up to 8 bar (116 psi)
- With integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
– Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
– Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 7027 8565.