Powerful UHPLC with 1000 bar online SPE for routine application
As mentioned for the CHRONECT Symbiosis Basic and Plus system this system offers all the advantages of online SPE and the concurrent SPE sample preparation and LC-MS analysis. Additionally, this system is fully compatible with UHPLC columns up to 1000 bar using disposable PEEK SPE cartridges of 10 x 1 mm ID. Because of the reduced SPE cartridge volumes (8 µL, 10 x 1 mm ID) this system is compatible with the lower UHPLC flow rates without losing UHPLC resolution. Multicomponent UHPLC-MS analysis including fully automated sample prep within 2-4 min can be achieved.
The system offers all the advantages of online SPE to increase assay performance while reducing method development time and manual sample preparation steps. With the Solvent Selector in the SPH1299 pumps and the optional Column Selector in the NEW Mistral™ it also allows you to run multiple batches under different LC conditions. You can even choose to do direct injection or to include the extraction, without reconfiguring your system hardware! The mix and dilute routine will be handled by the innovative and flexible PAL Autosampler. Sample preparation steps such as adding internal standard can also be performed.
While the the clean-up is performed on the left cartridge, the SPE-UHPLC-MS can run simultaneously on the right cartridge. Forward and backward wash is possible, giving clean samples and high assay sensitivities running your multicomponent UHPLC analysis. Peak focussing can be realized with mixed mode SPE cartridges and an additional SPH1299 UHPLC gradient pump.
CHRONECT Symbiosis is controlled by CHRONOS Symbiosis, a software platform developed by Axel Semrau®. CHRONOS controls the entire system in an efficient and intelligent way and enhances sample throughput by performing overlapping processes. The cartridge will be prepared while the analytics are running. CHRONOS organizes the connection to the LC-MS. All CHRONECT Symbiosis Systems process multiple batches/assays fast and reliably with the highest analytical performance, fully unattended.
Two systems in one. Automated UHPLC injections and sample prep for UHPLC-MS analysis
- Two different and separate sample injection loops (for UHPLC injections & SPE cartridge sample loading)
- SPH1299 UHPLC gradient pump with 2 x 2 solvent selections
- ACE dual clamp 1000 bar, 4x UHPLC valves
- HPD MIX 1x SSM / Organizer, Mistral Cool
- PAL LSI Autosampler with second valve
- CHRONOS Symbiosis for control
- Fully automated and unattended switching between UHPLC-MS and SPE-UHPLC-MS
- Concurrent SPE sample clean-up and online-SPE-UHPLC-MS analysis, giving zero sample prep time
- LC Peak Focussing mode (with additional UHPLC pump) applying Mixed Mode SPE protocols for efficient and more cleaner sample preparations
- Sample loops with variable injection volume. Standard: 100 µL
- Automatic UHPLC solvent compressibility compensation and automatic purge & prime functions
- Fast Wash of syringe, aspire & dispense
- Internal standard addition
With additional options
- Mistral CS Cool UHPLC for easy column handling
- Sample cooling with Peltier Stacks (4 to 40 °C)
- Solvent Module with 3 extra solvents for PAL Sampler
- Higher capacity with more racks
- Better mixing with vortexer or agitator
- Integration in workflows with 2D Barcode Reader
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 7027 8565.