Flexible UHPLC with online SPE front end
This system offers all the basic advantages of online SPE to increase assay performance. It minimizes SPE sample preparation steps like, SPE sample collection, drying/evaporation and LC reconstitution steps giving a faster SPE process with reduced variations. Beside this the High-Pressure Dispenser (HPD) is capable to deliver controlled and precise flow rates up to back pressures of 250 bar allowing to use SPE cartridges packed with 10 µm particles. This results in efficient SPE sample clean up and reduced LC-MS ionization suppression. Also, with online SPE the highest assay sensitivity is achieved with the minimum of sample being prepared (no sample losses) and with full traceability of the sample prep.
With the Solvent Selector in the SPH1299 pumps and the optional Column Selector in the Mistral™ it also allows you to run multiple batches under different LC conditions. You can even choose to do direct injection or to include the extraction, without reconfiguring your system hardware! The mix and dilute routine will be handled by the innovative and flexible PAL Autosampler. Sample preparation steps such as adding internal standard can also be performed. The system is equipped with a single clamp ACE module for the cartridges and allows sequential work. Times of cycles are about 8-10 minutes depending on the HPLC runtime, SPE sample prep time is about 4 minutes per sample. The system is upgradable to a higher throughput version with two clamps. This machine is ideal as a starting system for the full automation of sample prep with LC-MS analysis.
The customer can choose between two different ACE modules depending on the cartridges, he would like to work with. There is one option for 250 bar cartridges and one for 1000 bar cartridges available.
CHRONECT Symbiosis is controlled by CHRONOS Symbiosis, a software platform developed by Axel Semrau®. CHRONOS controls the entire system in an efficient and intelligent way. CHRONOS organizes the connection to the LC-MS. All CHRONECT Symbiosis systems process multiple batches/assays fast and reliably with the highest analytical performance, fully unattended.
Two systems in one: Automated HPLC injections and SPE sample prep for HPLC-MS analysis
- SPH1299 UHPLC gradient pump with 2×2 solvent selections
- ACE single clamp 250 or 1000 bar, 1x UHPLC valves
- HPD Mix 1x SSM / Organizer, Mistral Cool
- PAL LSI Autosampler with second valve
- CHRONOS Symbiosis for control
- Fully automated and unattended switching between HPLC-MS and SPE-HPLC-MS
- Minimal or no manual sample pre-treatment steps by applying disposable SPE cartridges
- Reduced LC-MS ionization suppression and sample carry-over
- Controlled sample prep SPE flow-rates (10 – 5000 µL/min) with SPE pressures up to 250 bar
- SPE sample clean-up and online-SPE-LC-MS/MS analysis in sequence
- Completely GLP compliant system, SPE sample preparation fully integrated with (U)HPLC-MS systems
- Injection volume variable, standard: 100 µL
- Upgradable to either CHRONECT Symbiosis Plus or Advanced systems
- Automatic UHPLC solvent compressibility compensation and automatic purge & prime functions
- Fast Wash of syringe, aspire & dispense
- Cost reduction of SPE solvents and sample collection vials vs. manual SPE
- Internal standard addition
With additional options
- Mistral CS Cool UHPLC for easy column handling
- Sample cooling with Peltier Stacks (4 to 40 °C)
- Solvent Module with 3 extra solvents for PAL Sampler
- Higher capacity with more racks
- Better mixing with vortexer or agitator
- Integration into workflows with 2D Barcode Reader
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific at email@example.com or +45 7027 8565.