The DissoPrep X15 has the same working principle as the DissoPrep X8 and so it is not only convincing with its pracitcal advantages like easy operating, but especially with its performance concerning efficient degassing, very precise mixing and dispensing. And by the way the DissoPrep X15 is doing the work for you. In 15 minutes up to 8 liters of dissolution medium in its entirety and in accordance with the guidelines of the USP, EP, FDA and GLP/GMP are processed, degassed and dispensed precisely into the vessels.
The outstanding feature of our DissoPrep X15 is the mixing and dispensing according the gravimetrical dosing-principle (dosing according the mass). Due to the fact, that different media at different temperatures have different densities, the dosing according the standard-volume (norm-volume) is gravimetrically more precise than a volumetric dosing. Only the dosing according the weight / mass results at any wished temerpature in the correct volume of your media!
At the same time the media is withdrawn with high vacuum (typical < 100mbar) and dispensed by pressure, so that there is no need for a inaccurate fluidic pump. Additional, this guarantees always a very good degassing, a precise dispensing of also foaming media and a real reproducibility of the media preparation and delivery!
A further unique feature is the standard DissoPrep-Browser-Interface. It integrates your DissoPrep fast and easily in your IT-infrastructure and allows you an easy administration of methods, reports and users with your (Internet-)Browsers.
- The correct Media Preparation
- DissoPrep – the 3rd generation
- FAQ’s concerning the DissoPrep X8
- Basic Information of DissoPrep X8
- DissoPrep X8 Specifications
- Dissolution Media Degassing Efficiency Investigation with DissoPrep X8
- Profitability Analysis of DissoPrep X8
- Dissolution Media Degasser and Dispenser Feature Analysis of DissoPrep X8, Sotax and Hanson
- Volume to Mass Conversion for entering data in the DissoPrep X8
- Dissolution Testing: A Fast and Efficient Procedure for Degassing Dissolution Medium
- Comparison of the Effectiveness of Various Deaeration Techniques
- Effects of Dissolved Gases in Surfactant Dissolution Media
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail email@example.com or phone 7027 8565.