The DissoPrep X8 is not only convincing with its practical advantages like easy operating, but especially with its performance efficient degassing, very precise mixing and dispensing. And the DissoPrep X8 is doing the work for you. In 15 minutes up to 8 liters of dissolution medium in its entirety and in accordance with the guidelines of the USP, EP, FDA and GLP/GMP are processed, degassed and dispensed precisely into the vessels.
The outstanding feature of our DissoPrep X8 is the mixing and dispensing according the gravimetrical dosing-principle (dosing according the mass). Due to the fact, that different media at different temperatures have different densities, the dosing according the standard-volume (norm-volume) is gravimetrically more precise than a volumetric dosing. Only the dosing according the weight / mass results at any wished temerpature in the correct volume of your media!
At the same time the media is withdrawn with high vacuum (typical < 100mbar) and dispensed by pressure, so that there is no need for a inaccurate fluidic pump. Additional, this guarantees always a very good degassing, a precise dispensing of also foaming media and a real reproducibility of the media preparation and delivery!
A further unique feature is the standard DissoPrep-Browser-Interface. It integrates your DissoPrep fast and easily in your IT-infrastructure and allows you an easy administration of methods, reports and users with your (Internet-)Browsers.
Further features of the DissoPrep X8 are:
- 2-lines display for easy handling
- Filtering of the medium at inlet
- Warming up of medium in continuous water-flow heater
- Addition of concentrate (acid, buffer solution) to the medium
- Degassing while warming and stirring under vacuum
- Gravimetrically precise dosage in to the vessels
- Dispense volume setting in 1g increments
- Extreme dispense precision, typ. 2g
- Complete documentation incl. reached vacuum for the degassing (GLP)
- incl. Calibration- and Validation-Logbooks of Vacuum, Temperature and Norm-Volume (Mass)
- remote RC software available (21 CFR part 11 compliant)
- ISO 9000 certified production
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail email@example.com or phone 7027 8565.