The EcoSEC GPC System is a dedicated GPC instrument developed for fast polymer analysis. The all-in-one design concept delivers these benefits:
- Low dead volume for improved resolution and molar mass distribution accuracy
- Temperature controlled pump heads for excellent flow rate precision regardless of changes in laboratory temperature
- Dual flow RI (refractive index) detection for unmatched baseline stability
Time and solvent can be saved using the EcoSEC GPC System with optional semi-micro columns due to the system’s low dead volume. The dead volume of the EcoSEC GPC System (<20 μL) is less than half the dead volume of conventional GPC systems.
What sets an EcoSEC GPC System apart?
- Comprehensive temperature control for retention times which are independent of temperature fluctuations in the lab »
- Dual flow RI design for unmatched baseline stability »
- Best in class retention time precision for accurate molar mass measurement and proven site-to-site comparability »
- Low dead volume design for improved resolution, can save up to 50% of analysis time and up to 80% solvent consumption when using 4.6 mm ID × 15 cm GPC columns »
- Wide range of GPC columns »
For more details and prices, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 7027 8565.