When working with compounds that either have a weak or no chromophore, Evaporative Light Scattering Detection (ELSD) provides a means to detect and purify. The Interchim ELSD can be added to any puriFlash instrument for lab scale or production purification. The flow from the column is split to provide 0.2ml/min to the ELSD to minimize sample loss as ELSD is a destructive technique.
- 5ng detection limit (caffeine)
- Low temperature evaporation for semi-volatile and thermally labile compounds
- Low gas requirement, 50 PSI / 3.5 bar
- Digital signal treatment minimizes baseline noise
- Add to any puriFlash instrument
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7027 8565.