THE PAR-H2 AND WM-H2 series provide a higher purity grade of hydrogen and can be used for GC and GC/MS carrier gas application as well as ICP-MS reaction gas.
THE PAR-H2 uses a single column dryer with programmable automatic regeneration via an integrated clever calendar.
THE WM-H2 uses an exclusive double gas column dryer regeneration system thus eliminating all down time for maintenance that is typical of other systems on the market, guaranteeing the best hydrogen purity at all times.
Using hydrogen as GC carrier gas significantly increases analysis speed and separation efficiency compared to Helium. Gas costs and downtime are also reduced due to the change from a cylinder based supply.
Main features and benefits
- Purity PAR-H2
99.9999%, O2 < 0.1ppm, H20 < -70°C.
- Purity WM-H2
99.99999%, O2 < 0.1 ppm, H20 < -70°C.
- No maintenance to replace the dessicant cartridge.
- 12 bar pressure available, 16 bar in option.
High level of operator safety
- Unique 9 stage, fail safe, explosion protection system.
- Automatic internal/external H2 leak detection.
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled.
- H2 sensor in option for carrier gas use.
Good user interface
LCD touch screen showing in real time H2 pressure, H2 flow rate, water quality, water level, and status of the system with auto-diagnostic in case of alarms.
Class leading PEM cell
- Continuous monitoring of vital parameters.
- Unique cell construction and water quality management ensure reliability and longevity of the cell.
- 2 years cell warranty.
- Canister filling mode in serie to fill a large canister with the pressure of 16 bar to allow to have cartridge that can be used for portable GC in the field.
- USB port available allowing the units to be connected to the PC in order to upgrade or train the user by internet.
- Auto refill water tank in standard for most of the range.
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232 or RS485 to interface the unit with customer’s PC software.
- Capabilities allowing to work in parallel mode.
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific at email@example.com or 7027 8565.