- GC-FID, GC-FPD, GC-NPD, GC-TCD, Hydrogenation, ICP-MS, Fuel cell, THA
The Hydrogen gas is produced from deionised water using the exclusive 100% titanium Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) technology for H2, which provides a very high reliability, new longer life and better purity.
The MD.H2 series use a desiccant cartridge that needs to be replaced or refilled when saturated, which allow to dry the H2 gas and increase the purity.
The automatic checking for internal leaks whenever starting the unit and constant control of operating parameters, guarantee maximum safety.
The touch screen LCD interface provides simple and user-friendly management of all functions on the unit.
Reference : MD.H2.(H2 flow rate)
IMPROVED CHROMATOGRAPH RESULT
The use of hydrogen as a carrier gas allows lower temperature elution, thus extending the life of the chromatograph column. Hydrogen as a carrier gas is faster and more sensitive than the more-expensive helium. Run time savings of 25% to 35% without a decline in resolution.
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The very limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited.
The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Flow rate : 110, 170, 260, 300, 400, 500, 600 cc/min
- Purity > 99.9996%
- Pressure up to 7 bar (101.5 psi)
- Exclusive 100% titanium multilayer PEM cell : longer life/ better gas purity
- Touch screen with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flow rate, water quality, water level, auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms.
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
- LED indicators status (Ready, Stand-by, Alarm, Off)
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact, space-saving stackable design
For more details and prices, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail email@example.com or phone +45 7027 8565.