- GC-FID, GC-MS, GC-FAST, GC-Carrier gas, GC-FPD, GC-NPD, GC-TCD, Hydrogenation, ICP-MS, Fuel cell, THA
The Hydrogen gas is produced from deionised water using the exclusive 100% titanium Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) technology for H2, which provides a very high reliability, new longer life and better H2 purity.
The exclusive cold dual dynamic regeneration dryer is completely maintenance free and eliminates all down time for maintenance that is typical of other systems on the market, guaranteeing the best hydrogen purity 24 hours a day. The automatic checking for internal leaks whenever starting the units and constant control of operating parameters, guarantee maximum safety.
The touch screen LCD interface provides simple and user-friendly management of all functions on the unit.
IMPROVED CHROMATOGRAPH RESULT
The use of hydrogen as a carrier gas allows :
– Faster and more sensitive than the more expensive helium
– Lower temperature elution, thus extending the life of the chromatograph column
– Run time savings of 25% to 35% without a decline in resolution.
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The vert limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited. The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Flow rate : 110, 170, 260, 300, 400, 500, 600, 1000, 1200, 1350 cc/min
- Purity > 99.99999%
- Exclusive cold dual regeneration dryer : removes both moisture plus oxygen and eliminates the need to monitor, change and purchase desiccant cartridges
- Pressure up to 11 bar (160 psi) : suitable for fast and high-speed GC methods
- Option : Cold Palladium Catalyst reduces O2 < 0.01 ppm and moisture < 1 ppm
- Exclusive 100% titanium electrolytic cell : longer life / better gas purity
- LCD touch screen with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flow rate, water quality, water level, auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- LED indicators status (Ready, Stand-by, Alarm, Off)
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
- Capabilities allowing to work in cascading mode
For more details and prices, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 7027 8565.