Gonotec been able to automate the draining of the measuring system so that it is possible to reliably obtain a high sample throughput. The simple menu-driven operation allows for a minimum of user interaction and allows for automated operation of the Osmomat.
- minimum user involvement via fully automatic measurement of up to 20 samples
- simple and fastsmall sample volume: 50 µL standard sample volume
- easy calibration
- measuring time: approximately 70 seconds per single measurement
- disposable plastic measuring vessels save time and money
- menu-driven operation
- automatic error detection: display shows clear error message
- sample data can be entered by means of a barcode reader
- measurement documentation by means of an integrated printer
- three different print versions with different information are possible, depending on the system configuration
- constant stand-by mode allows operation over a long period of time
Measurement: Freezing point osmometer
The total osmolality of aqueous solutions is determined by comparative measurements of the freezing points of pure water and of solutions. Whereas water has a freezing point of 0°C, a solution with saline concentration of 1 Osmol/kg has a freezing point of -1.858 °C.
The Osmomat auto solves your problem when a large number of samples must be measured. This unit is employed when routine measurements in the medical sector or in industry and research are required. The Osmomat auto can determine the total osmolality of aqueous solutions when small sample volumes are available or a short measuring time is required.
General medicine. Routine and research. Forensic medicine. Electron microscopy. Physiology. Clinical Laboratories. Intensive care laboratories. Pediatrics. Gynecology In vitro fertilization. Urology. Nephrology. Hemodialysis/Hemofiltration. Veterinary medicine. Botany. Pharmacy. Dispensaries etc.
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7027 8565.
MD Scientific has all types of calibration standards and measuring vessels in stock.