The disadvantage of conventional available samplers operating with peristaltic pumps are low precision and lifetime. At Samplers with syringe pumps high Dwell-volume and the noncompliance to the FIFO delivery principle (First In – First Out) is problematically.
Whereas SAMPILIO’s diaphragm pumps are working precisely and maintenance free long lasting. The FIFO delivery principle with low Dwell-volume makes dissolution analysis finally comparable to manual sampling!
The unique delivery system with individual, bidirectional pumps for each channel offers a wide range of applications like staggered sampling, real time or sipper connectivity to UV or HPLC. For UV or HPLC sampling a built in channel selector valve is available (option). HPLC analysis is operating time saving asynchronously during the dissolution test.
The special features of the Sampilio X8 summarized:
- Lowest dead volume by innovative small-volume diaphragm pumps
- Results are comparable to manual sampling (FIFO delivery principle)
- Extremely short interval times of less than 2 minutes
- Scalable number of sample rows
- Cooling of the test tubes (option)
- UV- or HPLC-Transfer (option)
- Complete documentation (GLP)
- Calibration and Validation Log Books
- Printer interface
- remote RC software (21 CFR part 11 compliant)
- ISO 9000 certified production
For more details and price, please contact MD Scientific via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 7027 8565.